- twitter.com/UILABS_/status… tweeted: 35 minutes ago
- #inspiration #edtech #edchat goo.gl/eLxuzX tweeted: 1 hour ago
- Apple Granted Patent to Make AR Maps—Hinting at a Cool, Futuristic Version of Maps App goo.gl/H0OkzR tweeted: 2 hours ago
- twitter.com/micahshippee/s… tweeted: 2 hours ago
- twitter.com/micahshippee/s… tweeted: 4 hours ago
- RT @MindRocketMedia: Can #SocialStudies lessons be hands-on and experiential for today's #classroom? bit.ly/2gjq1rZ @micahshippee… tweeted: 4 hours ago
- twitter.com/kunnmel/status… tweeted: 5 hours ago
- AR.js: Efficient Augmented Reality for the Web goo.gl/DVZzDm tweeted: 6 hours ago
- Tech entrepreneur Adrian Duke is building an augmented reality app to tell Indigenous stories goo.gl/3WndDU tweeted: 7 hours ago
- twitter.com/EdSurge/status… tweeted: 7 hours ago
Instructional Design & Development #edtech #GAFE
To know where we’re going, we have to know where we’ve been.
April 5, 2011Posted by on
The training and development of present and future educational practitioners is a key factor in developing citizenship in our increasingly global community. Teaching professionals place great value on collaboration with their colleagues as a means to achieve positive professional growth. In an age of increasingly ubiquitous communication/social technology, we should be looking to create collaborative and reflective atmospheres for teaching professionals. As a mentor, trainer, colleague, and instructor I hope to work towards preparing educational practitioners to meet the needs of all of their students by fostering an environment of open exchange focused on sharing experiential knowledge, best practices, and advocating for individual ownership in professional growth.