- Interactive Surface Developer Lampix AR/VR Winner of SXSW Accelerator Event goo.gl/MZFtqQ tweeted: 5 minutes ago
- Feeling Lucky? Roll the Dice and See where the New Google Earth Takes you @GoogleEarth #GoogleEarth goo.gl/SV1JEB tweeted: 35 minutes ago
- This HoloLens Prototype Brings Golf to AR goo.gl/JShQUw tweeted: 1 hour ago
- 4 PD trends to expect in new year @DJBlubaugh smartbrief.com/original/2016/… via @SmartBrief tweeted: 2 hours ago
- Scope AR Brings Live, Interactive AR Video Support to Caterpillar Customers goo.gl/WBHkrX tweeted: 3 hours ago
- 4 things I learned designing an AR app for NASA @invisionapp blog.invisionapp.com/ux-design-ar-a… tweeted: 3 hours ago
- Augmented Reality Is Both a Fad and the Future — Here’s Why goo.gl/GV5SHs tweeted: 4 hours ago
- Epson’s augmented reality headset lets you pilot a drone as God intended goo.gl/EiivSD tweeted: 4 hours ago
- RT @EdfromEdTech: Shout out 2 @TeachingSC for helping his Ss participate in #360viewofyou global challenge! Want to participate? Visit http… tweeted: 4 hours ago
- Augmented reality children's books bring bedtime stories to life in 3D goo.gl/XFwgU8 tweeted: 5 hours ago
Instructional Design & Development #edtech #GAFE
To know where we’re going, we have to know where we’ve been.
April 5, 2011Posted by on
The training and development of present and future educational practitioners is a key factor in developing citizenship in our increasingly global community. Teaching professionals place great value on collaboration with their colleagues as a means to achieve positive professional growth. In an age of increasingly ubiquitous communication/social technology, we should be looking to create collaborative and reflective atmospheres for teaching professionals. As a mentor, trainer, colleague, and instructor I hope to work towards preparing educational practitioners to meet the needs of all of their students by fostering an environment of open exchange focused on sharing experiential knowledge, best practices, and advocating for individual ownership in professional growth.