- Interactive Surface Developer Lampix AR/VR Winner of SXSW Accelerator Event goo.gl/MZFtqQ tweeted: 7 minutes ago
- Feeling Lucky? Roll the Dice and See where the New Google Earth Takes you @GoogleEarth #GoogleEarth goo.gl/SV1JEB tweeted: 37 minutes ago
- This HoloLens Prototype Brings Golf to AR goo.gl/JShQUw tweeted: 1 hour ago
- 4 PD trends to expect in new year @DJBlubaugh smartbrief.com/original/2016/… via @SmartBrief tweeted: 2 hours ago
- Scope AR Brings Live, Interactive AR Video Support to Caterpillar Customers goo.gl/WBHkrX tweeted: 3 hours ago
- 4 things I learned designing an AR app for NASA @invisionapp blog.invisionapp.com/ux-design-ar-a… tweeted: 3 hours ago
- Augmented Reality Is Both a Fad and the Future — Here’s Why goo.gl/GV5SHs tweeted: 4 hours ago
- Epson’s augmented reality headset lets you pilot a drone as God intended goo.gl/EiivSD tweeted: 4 hours ago
- RT @EdfromEdTech: Shout out 2 @TeachingSC for helping his Ss participate in #360viewofyou global challenge! Want to participate? Visit http… tweeted: 5 hours ago
- Augmented reality children's books bring bedtime stories to life in 3D goo.gl/XFwgU8 tweeted: 5 hours ago
Instructional Design & Development #edtech #GAFE
AugmentEDU goes Higher Ed #edchat #AR #edtech @kgg521
December 18, 2016Posted by on
At the EdTechTeam Buffalo Summit held at Canisius College (August 4-5, 2016) I had the pleasure to meet many educators in both K-12 and Higher Education. While presenting, I actually ran into a young woman who I had in class as a 7th grader, she was about to start teaching… I’m getting old. My presentations included Introduction to Google Classroom, Virtual 360 Fieldtrips, BreakoutEDU, and Augmented Reality (AR) in the Classroom. In the AR presentation, I met Dr. Kathleen Gradel, a professor in the College of Education at Fredonia State University, who was very excited about bringing the AR process (found at http://www.augmentedu.org) back to her classes.
This past fall Dr. Gradel’s First-Year Seminar (FRED101) completed a mapping project around Fredonia State University (see the Animoto video below). Thank you, Dr. Gradel for taking this project to HigherEd!