- twitter.com/UILABS_/status… tweeted: 34 minutes ago
- #inspiration #edtech #edchat goo.gl/eLxuzX tweeted: 1 hour ago
- Apple Granted Patent to Make AR Maps—Hinting at a Cool, Futuristic Version of Maps App goo.gl/H0OkzR tweeted: 2 hours ago
- twitter.com/micahshippee/s… tweeted: 2 hours ago
- twitter.com/micahshippee/s… tweeted: 4 hours ago
- RT @MindRocketMedia: Can #SocialStudies lessons be hands-on and experiential for today's #classroom? bit.ly/2gjq1rZ @micahshippee… tweeted: 4 hours ago
- twitter.com/kunnmel/status… tweeted: 5 hours ago
- AR.js: Efficient Augmented Reality for the Web goo.gl/DVZzDm tweeted: 6 hours ago
- Tech entrepreneur Adrian Duke is building an augmented reality app to tell Indigenous stories goo.gl/3WndDU tweeted: 7 hours ago
- twitter.com/EdSurge/status… tweeted: 7 hours ago
Instructional Design & Development #edtech #GAFE
AugmentEDU goes Higher Ed #edchat #AR #edtech @kgg521
December 18, 2016Posted by on
At the EdTechTeam Buffalo Summit held at Canisius College (August 4-5, 2016) I had the pleasure to meet many educators in both K-12 and Higher Education. While presenting, I actually ran into a young woman who I had in class as a 7th grader, she was about to start teaching… I’m getting old. My presentations included Introduction to Google Classroom, Virtual 360 Fieldtrips, BreakoutEDU, and Augmented Reality (AR) in the Classroom. In the AR presentation, I met Dr. Kathleen Gradel, a professor in the College of Education at Fredonia State University, who was very excited about bringing the AR process (found at http://www.augmentedu.org) back to her classes.
This past fall Dr. Gradel’s First-Year Seminar (FRED101) completed a mapping project around Fredonia State University (see the Animoto video below). Thank you, Dr. Gradel for taking this project to HigherEd!